Toshiba’s Strata IP5000 series provide a wide choice of functionality, and range from a 10 key display option through to a sophisticated large display featurephone with HTML support. The handsets are fully PoE 802.3af compliant and feature Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch for fastest access to high speed network connections.
The display offers intuitive prompts for easy access and use of system features. A choice of 10 or 20 line feature-programmable keys makes automatic performance at the touch of a button possible and two digital handsets in the range, feature liquid crystal display (LCD) with or without backlight.
Supporting the DP5000 series are the DDM5060 DSS console and KM5020 add-on-module, ideal for high- volume call answering needs. Toshiba’s DP5000 series delivers extensive functionality, ranging from a low-cost entry level option right through to a sophisticated large-display featurephone.
Toshiba’s 5000 range of attractive and functional digital handsets is designed to address the demanding needs of the business user. The handsets provide a choice of 20 or 10 line/feature programmable keys. Digital handsets can be provided with a liquid crystal display or LCD with backlight or non-backlight. The display provides users with intuitive prompts to make accessing, and using, system features easy and simple. Complementing the DP5000 series are the DDM5060 DSS console and KM5020 add on module. Toshiba’s DP5000 series provide a wide choice of functionality, and range from a low-cost entry level option through to a sophisticated large display featurephone.
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch for fastest access to high speed network connections.• Large, backlit display for superior readability in variable light environments.
- Red/green Busy Lamp Field (BLF) indication shows who is on the phone.
- Soft keys provide intelligent feature presentation for applications such as voicemail.
- 10 different ring tones provide simple identification of the type of call
- Direct Dial-In (DDI) numbers can be assigned a specific ring tone.
- Access to shared mailboxes through multiple message waiting indication.
- One-touch group pick-up with easy recall of calls placed on hold
- On-screen directory dialling reduces the need to search for numbers.
- Flexible and one-touch keys can be configured for regularly used functions.
- Design matches Toshiba’s DP5000 digital featurephones for a consistent look in hybrid configurations.
- Peer-to-peer functionality in pure IP configurations minimises the bandwidth used for internal calls in branch offices, and ensures best possible quality of service for IP telephony.
The IP5000 series are equipped with the following as standard:
- Microphone speaker key.
- Hold key.
- Conference/transfer key.
- Message waiting LED.
- Last number redial.
- Alphanumeric keys.
- Volume control keys.
- Up to 100 personal speed dials.
- Up to 800 system speed dials.
- Redial key.
- Programmable keys.
- Two colour LED status indicator.
- Hot dialling.
- Adjustable button beeps.
- Room noise senstivity.
- Optional call waiting. .
- Soft keys.
- Informative display.
- Built-in stand.
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant.