Toshiba CIX100 Phone System
Specifically designed to provide your small business with the features you require today, the Strata-CIX100 also offers expandable functionality for
the future. Start small and expand up to 112 ports, or even more with multiple
Strata-CIX systems networked together.
The CIX 100 supports up to 64 CO lines or 72 station users & combinations
up to 112 ports. Working as one integrated system, your multiple Strata-CIX offers:
- Centralised attendant services
- Unified call centre operations
- Internal extension dialling
- Sharing of single centralised voicemail system
- Avoiding long distance charges on calls between locations
- Turning long distance calls into local calls by “hopping off” the network as needed
The features that you can come to expect with the CIX100 phone system include:
- Full customisation of all handsets is available to every user utilising the integral "MyPhone Manager" personal administration tool. This is achieved simply by using the web browser.
- Enjoy the convenience of making simple and day to day system program changes on the CIX100 using the integral "E-Manager" Software.
- Take advantage of remote user telephone connectivity that allows you to communicate seamlessly with customers, business partners and colleagues with exceptional cost-efficency
- Utilise the sophistication of the Toshiba Voice Processing that provides Voice Mail, Automated Attendant, and Unified Messaging, all of which can be centralised by using the Strata Net IP Networking.
- Enjoy the powerful ACD/MIS call centre features. These include Priority and Skills Based Routing, IVR, Intelligent Announcements, and ACD reporting for all high performance contact centre operations.
- Connect your telecommunications to your data base using the server based Computer Telephony Integration
The CIX100 has been engineered to provide all the advanced features developed from years of R & D – to small and medium business enterprises.