NEC Phone Systems and Solutions
AP&D as an Optus Business Partner can now offer NEC telephone systems
Ideal for small to medium sized businesses.
Established in 1969, NEC Australia is a leading supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses. They research, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs, along with supporting their businesses with tailored outsourced services.
The NEC communication system is ideal for small businesses looking for a simple, efficient system. NEC gives you the features you need to present an efficient, polished service to your customers.
The NEC is flexible and can be configured easily suit most small to medium size enterprises.
You can start small and build your system up
- Red & Green lights to indicate line and extension status, coupled with distinctive internal and external ringtones make call management a breeze.
- Three party conferencing as standard.
- Programmable keys for commonly used features with Calling Line Identification to simplify call handling.
- NEC offers the ability to easily expand the system capacity to grow with you as your needs change.
- Optional Auto Attendant feature to guide callers to the department or person of their choice with simple key navigation prompts.
- Optional Voice Mail can be configured for 3.5 or 7.5 hour storage. Callers can leave messages for busy extension users.
At a glance:
- integrated digital voicemail
- automated call attendant
- internal and external call ring tones
- caller ID
- easy to expand and maintain
- choice of four stylish handsets
No products were found matching your selection.